Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nice Brees on a Summer Day

You guys come here looking for chick pics every day, and I am appreciative. But in spite of the fact that many of you may think I am a PG-13 smut broker delivering your office skin fix, I am a romantic at heart.

The New Orleans Saints travel to Foxboro to play the New England Patriots in an exhibition game tonight. I have a friend who is a Tom Brady fan to the nth degree and I was looking for a photo of Brees to compare to Tom Brady's infamous 2000 NFL Scouting Combine photo. I stumbled across the following.

Today's chick pic is more of the Chelsea Cain variety than the Jenny McCarthy ilk. It is a 2001 picture of Drew Brees with his wife, Brittany.

Everything about this picture from the messy bedroom to the youthful innocence of his embrace with Brittany makes me remember all of the reasons I am such a big Drew Brees fan.
Image from www.sikids.com

No comments:

Post a Comment