Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Retweet of the Day - December 3, 2013

Most of you regular readers know that I'm a Who Dat - dyed-in-the-wool New Orleans Saints fan.With that disclosure, you can imagine that today was not a good day for me or anyone like me. After the 34-7 beatdown that the Saints suffered at the hands of the NFC leading Seattle Seahawks on Monday Night Football last night, the Who Dat Nation is suffering from its worst Tuesday morning hangover in years.

Today's retweet is from Saints punter Thomas Morstead (@thomasmorstead). Keep your heads up and save your energy for the visiting Carolina Panthers this Sunday night.

"Just got this from a friend, made me smile..... #WhoDat #Saints pic.twitter.com/0iqaC1I8PK"

It could be worse, Who Dats. We could be Alabama fans!


Image from Thomas Morstead's Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment