Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hat Trick Fam - You Aren't Original

I am talking to the men. You people are becoming SO predictable. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for every reader...every view that I get. Let me tell you about bloggers. Most of us measure success in daily views and most of us measure them with three digit numbers; a few have turned the corner and measure in four digits or more.

Relative to the big writers and further reaching blogs (like Bleacher Report, for example) we are acutely aware of how every minor action affects our levels of readers. So I get up this morning and see that, by 10:00 a.m., I have the number of hits I often have in an entire day this time of year.

I'm feeling good! I'm thinking, "Wow! I am writing things that are interesting and thought provoking." Then I look at the search terms: "Erik Spoelstra wife...Spoelstra girlfriend....Spoelstra girl hot". Hmm...then I look at which posts are getting the views.

You guys are a bunch of pervs and I love you all! I am just disappointed that I thought you wanted to read the articles and instead, came to check out our chick pic from last week featuring Miami Heat Head Coach Erik Spoelstra's alleged significant other, former Heat dancer Nikki Sapp. Regardless, I am thankful for every one of you.


Now I know how the writers at Playboy and Maxim feel.
Image from www.heat.com via www.blacksportsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment