Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Retweet of the Day - April 22, 2014

New York Knicks President Phil Jackson has wasted very little time in steering the team's ship in a different direction. On Monday, as expected, Head Coach Mike Woodson was let go. I'm sure that more cannings are forthcoming.

I can probably count the number of times I made my own tweet a Retweet of the Day on one hand. However, this one was retweeted more than once and ties media and sports culture together. Ever see the Geico commercial where, "Bad news doesn't always travel fast,"? Here's the Daily Hat Trick edition, from Yours Truly (@ech1997):

"You think going back to work after a holiday sucks? Mike Woodson would gladly swap with you. #Knicks #NBA #fired pic.twitter.com/oRmv26oNf8"



Image from my account at www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment