Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Retweet of the Day - January 17, 2013

As I said in an earlier Hat Trick post today, I simply do not find the Manti Te'o Girlfriend-gate story to be as fascinating as everyone else seems to find it. But, I produce this Pulitzer worthy blog for YOU, the reader. It isn't about what I want.

With that said, today's tweet was one I plucked among hundreds from the Twittersphere referencing rapper Jay-Z's song, "99 Problems". For those of you not into pop culture, the refrain of the song is, "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a b__h ain't one!"

Today's retweet stood out just a little more than some of the others, by Longo @Category5Chris

"Soundtrack to the life of Manti Te'o begins with Jay-Z's "99 Problems""

He's never going to live this all the way down.
Image from www.juanelway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment