Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Retweet of the Day - September 20, 2012

A documentary about Baltimore Ravens middle linebacker and future Pro Football Hall of Famer Ray Lewis entitled, "A Football Life" is set to premier on NFL Network at 7:00 CDT this evening. Lewis began trending on Twitter today. Amidst the nearly endless admiration for Lewis and the occasional, unwarranted, comparisons to O.J. Simpson by people who need to get a life and perhaps read a newspaper or a book before opening their mouths, there were a couple of funnies sprinkled in the Twittersphere.

Today's retweet, by Mc'Fly_or_Ty_pick1 ‏@ItsMcflyBisshh tickled my funny bone and I thought I would share it.

"i'm still mad at Ray Lewis' spray on hair bru....i would never tell him that to his face tho...nope"

I always wondered why his head was always covered. Of course, I wouldn't tell him, either!
Image from www.lacrosseplayground.com

No comments:

Post a Comment