Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Weekend is Finally Here!

Those of you kind enough to read me regularly are probably thinking, "What the hell is up with these chick photos, guest columns, and one liners?" Real life and my real job have gotten the better of my time this week! I promise to be back next week with more substantive content, including the return of Must See Sports. But, in the meanwhile, if you're a man, enjoy!

Okay...alright...I'll toss in something for you ladies (after the chick pic)!

It's the next best thing to my in depth insight. Actually, based on some of this site's statistics, some of you think it is better! 1

AND FOR THE LADIES....

So the ladies I work with tell me that Bradley Cooper is "a hottie". Do NOT expect this very often, girls. But enjoy! 2


1) Image from www.myniceprofile.com
2) Image from http://www.zimbio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment