Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Retweet of the Day - May 21, 2012

LeBron James, with 40 points and 18 rebounds yesterday, continued to make the legions of his haters sounds sillier with every word spoken. He's the best player in the game and, with the possible exception of Kobe Bryant, there is not even another player worth discussing in such a debate.

Today's Retweet of the Day is from thegirllovessports (@the_girl_loves). No need for interpretation, here.

"In my next life I want to come back as Lebron cause his haters are devoted. I need a hater posse of that thirst level flocking around me."


♫ "Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. I don't even want...none of the above. I'm gonna ____ on you! ____ on you; I'll ____ on you; I'll ____ on youuuu!" ♪♪

Image from www.startribune.com

No comments:

Post a Comment