Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

What to Look for in the 2012 NFL Draft

Unlike (possibly) every other sports blogger on the planet, I do not pretend to have extensive draft knowledge. I know that Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck will be the first pick in the draft, going to the Indianapolis Colts. I know that Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin, III will be the second pick, going to the Washington Redskins (God help that kid). My "knowledge" stops there.

I know a lot of the big names and have learned of some new names. I will share my two cents on the draft later today. What I DO know is that ESPN will be carrying the first round of the draft in prime time tonight. What I hope for is as much camera time as possible for one of those beautiful women anchors they have.


ESPN's Sara Walsh...no bikini shot needed! 1

Image from www.thesportsbank.net

No comments:

Post a Comment